Book our executive London Airport Transfer from and to all London airports
Rugby World Cup 2015:
At Present, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Stadium is one of the leading stadiums among the three stadiums of Rugby World Cup 2015 in London. Five matches are going to held in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Stadium. Countries playing in those five matches are:
1) Sep 23rd – France V Romania
2) Sep 24th – New Zealand V Namibia
3) Oct 4th – Ireland V Italy
4) Oct 7th – South Africa V USA
5) Oct 13th – Bronze Final Match
Airports near to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Stadium:
Getting ready to fly England to attend Rugby World cup 2015 and looking for airports near to stadium to reach as quickly as possible…Check out the nearest airports to Stadium
1) London City Airport – It is very near to stadium, 6miles away from stadium.
2) Stansted Airport – Stansted Airport is 30 miles away from Queen Elizabeth Stadium.
3) Luton Airport – Queen Elizabeth stadium is 50 miles away from this airport.
4) Gatwick Airport – Distance from Gatwick airport to Queen Elizabeth Stadium is 53miles.
5) Heathrow airport – Heathrow airport is 60 miles away from Queen Elizabeth Stadium.
For safe journey from airport to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Stadium at Stratford (E20), opt our
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Stadium nearby Hotels:
Looking for bed and breakfast near Queen Elizabeth stadium then here are the best hotels near to stadium through which you know every prime position of match and they are so close to sightseeing places in London.
1) Holiday Inn London –Stratford City
Holiday Inn London – Stratford City hotel offers 188 modern rooms with inclusive Wi-Fi on the grounds of Westfield London shopping centre. With a restaurant and rooftop bar overlooking Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, it’s perfect for weekend breaks and business trips.
2) Staybridge Suites London –Stratford City
Staybridge Suites London Stratford is in the heart of Europe’s largest shopping centre and is one of the onsite hotels for the 2012 Olympic Village. An on-site fitness centre is available, and free Wi-Fi is provided in each air-conditioned apartment
3) Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel
Relax in one of 600 Premier Inn hotels with a comfortable king-sized bed and on-site restaurant. The hotel features a Thyme restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinners, fully air conditioned en-suite bedrooms and wireless Internet throughout.
London -E20 1EE.
Things To See And Do Around Queen Elizabeth Olympic Stadium:
It’s well worth heading out to sample the atmosphere before or after the match. Top attractions near Queen Elizabeth stadium,
1) Theatre Royal Stratford East
Theatre Royal Stratford East is a theatre in Stratford. Since 1953, it has been the home of the Theatre Workshop Company.
2) Arcelormittal orbit
The ArcelorMittal Orbit is a 114.5 meter tall sculpture and observation tower.
3) London aquatics Centre
The London Aquatics Centre is an indoor facility with two 50-metre swimming pools and a 25-metre.
4) Westfield Stratford Centre:
Westfield Stratford City is a shopping centre. It is the third-largest shopping centre in the United Kingdom by retail space behind the Metro Centre and the Trafford Centre.
5) Stratford East Picturehouse:
Stratford East Picturehouse Cinemas are located in city centers and are architecturally unique venues that provide café bars, restaurants and live events.