Since a few months, we are scared to come out due to this severe winter. And now its time to come out as winter is almost over, and there are lots of amazing things to do in London this February.
Must see places at London
- Chinese New Year: Let’s join in London’s spectacular Chinese New Year celebrations, which known as largest outside Asia, that takes place around the china town and the West End in either January or February. One can see the colourful parade, watch free performances, get involved with cultural activities and never miss the beautiful display.
- Valentine’s Day: Try to impress your loved one in London on this Valentine’s Day. There is no best place for showing your love towards your loved one. There are best luxury hotels, award-winning restaurants and valentine’s day activities in London.
- London Annual February Events: Plan to step into a botanical paradise inspired by Colombia’s plant life with the Orchids Festival at Kew Gardens.
- Little Nan’s New Place: The Quirky bar experts from Little Nan’s are opening a knick-knack-filled drinking Den at Cavendish in Stockwell. They provide cocktails in teapots and doilies galore.
- London Fashion Week: This February you can have the chance to hit up catwalk shows at the major Fashion Week Space at 180 The Strand, Aldwych. There are many things to enjoy.
- Vivi Restaurant: A restaurant of Sixties-style is taking up residence at brutalist Central Point late in the month. It just split into four different spaces, each with its own offering, the core Dining menu promises such throwback dishes as cheese souffle, chicken kiev, raspberry and lemon artic roll and jelly and custard. There’ll be a 50% discount on food from Feb 16-18 and a 25% discount from Feb 19-24 as they limber up with a soft launch.
- New Christian Dior Exhibition: Designer of Dreams is the most important place of new exhibition, spinning 1947 to the present that tries to trace the history and impacts of one of the 20th century’s most influential couturiers.
- Virtual Reality with Omescape: Fancy a mind-changing challenge? Go to one of the two Omescape venues for a properly immersive experience. You can discover six separate escape rooms to defy the ability, there are two award-winning, pulse racing multiplayer VR adventures for you and your friends to take on together.
- Massive new IKEA: A huge new IKEA is opened in Greenwich. Plan to collect many things at IKEA.
- Heartbreak Hotel: The eight-day “Heartbreak Hotel” event in east London promise to be an immersive seven-day multimedia festival exploring heartbreak in all its forms with workshops, panels and parties dedicated to getting punched right in the feelings.