London has a lot of attractions to offer during the Christmas period. You can spend your time at the iconic Covent Garden, get lost in the enchanting Winter Wonderland, or have a walk in Hyde Park. However, some lesser-known Christmas events are worth going to if you want to explore other parts of London and experience something original.
Christmas Events in London 2022
Below are some of the best places to visit in London on Christmas Eve 2022.
- Covent Garden’s Winter Warmer Mulled Wine Festival: Restaurants across Covent Garden have incorporated innovative festive drinks into their menus to get customers in the holiday spirit. The ‘Mulled Wine & More’ celebrations will take place in the densely populated urban area, with over 25 Covent Garden dining destinations serving Mulled Wine taking part.
- Christmas carols at St Paul’s: Paying attention to Christmas carols is one of the most festive feelings you can have, but add Sir Christopher Wren’s architectural marvel, St Paul’s Cathedral, to the mix and you’ve got yourself a recipe for something truly special. Every year, the iconic London landmark hosts a series of free, unbooked carol concerts, including family-friendly services and an evening of organ-led carols curated by French composer Olivier Messiaen.
- Holiday Spectacular at Common Decency, NoMad: Common Decency, the NoMad’s velvet-covered subterranean bar in Covent Garden, is currently serving what are arguably the chicest Christmas cocktails in London. The holiday menu includes a naughty and nice interpretation of traditional Christmas fares such as mince pies, candy canes, and roasted chestnuts.
- Henrietta Hotel’s 1970s-inspired Miracle Bar: This kitsch festive pop-up is returning to Covent Garden’s Henrietta Hotel for its fifth year. The bar, hidden on the hotel’s mezzanine floor, is decorated as a nostalgic, retro family living room, complete with as many Christmas decorations as you can imagine.
- London Christmas Beer Festival: Craft beer and festive cheer are the order of the day as more than 50 of the UK’s best independent breweries, including Brick, Signature Brew, and Tiny Rebel, descend on Tobacco Dock for two days. In addition to over 100 craft beers, there will be wine, cider, and craft cocktails to get the party started, as well as a food menu.
At London Airport Transfers we provide cab services for all the destinations mentioned above. If you are looking for a comfortable ride to your favorite destination this Christmas, contact us right now.