Lord’s Cricket stadium is the place where the world cup 2019 is going to held in July 2019. It is also known as the “Home of Cricket” and contains the world’s oldest sporting museum. The museum is included as part of the Lord’s Tour, which opens seven days a week.
Here in the article, we will discuss the top Restaurants and Hotels that are near Lord’s London Stadium In London which will be more beneficial for the visitors that come to watch the final war for the World Cup 2019.
Top 5 Indian Restaurants Near the Lord’s London Stadium
- Roti Chai: Roti Chai has two rooms, the Street Kitchen and the Dining Room. They provide the each with distinct menus and their own dedicated kitchen by showcasing the traditional ingredients and cooking techniques from across the Indian continent.
- Meghna: Meghana is the well – established Indian restaurant for over 5 decades which located in leafy suburbs of St. Jhon’s Wood London NW8 0RG. This is located at a walk in distance from world famous Abbey Road Studios and Lords Cricket Ground. They offer traditional Indian food in Luxurious modern surroundings. The restaurant was established to create a high-energy, family-friendly Indian restaurant with attentive staff.
- Bengal Restaurant: Bengal Restaurant is one of the best restaurants having a wealth of experience within the Asian Food industry is based in 62a Porchester Road, Bayswater, London W2 6ET. The Bengal restaurant has retained a loyal customer base enchanted by its cuisine. The Cuisine is famous for dishes with splendour and imagination, to keep the traditional flavour.
- Vijay Restaurant: Vijay Restaurant is the first south Indian restaurant in Uk that welcomes you to enjoy the authentic South Indian cuisine available. Vijay Restaurant is located at 49 Willesden Lane, London, NW6 7RF.
- NamaasteKitchen: The Namaaste Kitchen is the best Indian Restaurant in 64, Parkway,
Top 5 Hotels Near Lord’s London Stadium:
- Danubius Hotel Regents Park: Danubius Hotel Regents Park is a central London Hotel with a difference. Located by three iconic London landmarks: Lord’s Cricket Ground, Regent’s Park and the renowned Wellington Hospital situated in Central London, conveniently located a mere 10 minutes walk from St John’s Wood and Baker Street Tube stations. This hotel is very near to the Lord’s London Stadium.
- Comfort Inn Edgware Road: Comfort Inn Edgware Road is one of the best bed & breakfast hotels in central London, winning the Best Comfort Hotel 2008 award for Europe & UK.
- Hilton London Metropole: Hilton London Metropole is one of the best hotels that is located near Lords London Cricket stadium. They provide the best services to the customers’ visit. This hotel is at a distance of 1.1 km from Lord’s London Cricket Ground.
- Lords Hotel London: Lords Hotel London is the perfect affordable choice for your London visit, offering flexible accommodation to suit everyone.
- Novotel London Paddington: Novotel London Paddington is located in Central London, just a few minutes walk from Paddington station. This hotel is near to Heathrow airport about 15 minutes journey and also very near to Lord’s London Stadium. This hotel is at a distance of 1.2 km from Lord’s London Cricket Ground.
London Airport Transfer will provide the premium airport transfer services from London Airport to your destination place.